- Make employee onboarding stress-free by using Kahoot! to improve retention of key company policies and processes.
- Mandatory legal, security, and health and safety training can be dry, so make a statement about your company culture by using Kahoot!.
- Combine scores from multiple kahoots to create a tournament that maximizes engagement.
- Assign challenges directly to new hires’ email addresses.
- Create and assign onboarding courses to new hires
Connect with colleagues, no matter their location
Host kahoots via any video conferencing platform so teams can share ideas and knowledge even when they can’t meet in person. Simply share your screen, and participants join in seconds. Use our integrations with Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Hopin for an even smoother user experience.
Build team spirit
Use Kahoot! as an icebreaker to build motivation and facilitate a strong group learning dynamic. From team building to company gatherings, Kahoot! 360 makes every learning experience social, engaging, and memorable.
Extend engagement with tournaments
Create department or company-wide tournaments to maximize engagement. Host several live kahoots or assign self-paced challenges and combine the scores to create a final leaderboard. It’s a great way to engage employees over a period of time.
Make new hires feel welcome
Set up effective and structured onboarding programs for new employees! Host live kahoots, assign self-paced courses, and track progress in reports to ensure new hires get up to speed. Read more about onboarding with Kahoot!.
Improve employee engagement
Gather better feedback across your organization with polling and survey features. Send out self-paced challenges with polls, word clouds, and open-ended questions and discover opinions on any topic in no time.
Seamlessly share knowledge
Create learning content collaboratively, and give employees access to relevant team and company resources in a private team space. Streamline knowledge sharing with groups, and save time when creating kahoots by reusing existing content in a shared question bank! Read more about groups.