Play this Harvest Moon Festival kahoot in Korean!
We even added a free Harvest Moon Festival-inspired background theme for you to create your own kahoots!
For the BTS fans out there, we have all sorts of Korean pop-culture kahoots that you will definitely want to check out!
Play the BTS kahoot in Korean!
Making learning with Kahoot! accessible in Korean classrooms is just one step further on our mission to make learning awesome in every classroom. We’ve worked with our premium partners to make all their exclusive learning content about math, STEM, SEL, and more, available in Korean for teachers to start playing Kahoot! with their students right away!
Check out all the great content now! Discover Kahoot! Studio in Korean.
Language learning is made easy and accessible with our partners at Drops who are celebrating our support for Korean with their own kahoots to learn Korean in English or to learn English in Korean. Discover new ways of learning languages with Drops!
Beyond this Chuseok holiday season, the addition of Korean language support in our products marks a milestone in making Kahoot! accessible to millions of Korean-speakers around the world, particularly young learners. They can now enjoy meaningful learning experiences with Kahoot! in their own language.
This journey began earlier this year when Kahoot! announced a partnership with CLASSUM, a South Korean education technology company that enhances communication in the classroom and the workplace through digital learning spaces. Together CLASSUM and Kahoot! are accelerating the adoption of edtech solutions in South Korea under a unified vision of increasing learning engagement through social interaction, friendly competition, and gamified experiences for learners of all ages.
How to get started with Kahoot! in Korean
Want to try out Kahoot! in Korean today? You can download the Kahoot! app on Android or iOS or go to create.kahoot.it and create an account.
If you already have a Kahoot! account, and want to switch your chosen language, just follow these easy steps:
On the Kahoot! web platform
- Navigate to Settings under the profile icon and Change Language.
- Select Korean from the dropdown menu.
In the Kahoot! app
- Update the app to the latest version, or download it on your iOS or Android device if you haven’t installed it before*.
- If your device language is set to Korean, the app will switch automatically.
- If your device language is different, tap the profile icon within the app.
- From your profile page, tap the cog icon to open settings.
Select Korean from the Language dropdown.
* If you’re a teacher, you might need to reach out to your school’s technology administrator and ask to update the app version on students’ devices.