Nearly 20,000 registered educators (and counting!), 11 fantastic speakers, 3 hours of insightful professional development sessions and product demos – we’re really excited to welcome you all at Kahoot! EDU Meetup: Spring edition later today! We’ll kick it off at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 7pm CET.
Due to an overwhelmingly positive response from our community, we’ve extended the number of available seats so you can still register and attend the event! Click the image below to download the full schedule:
Whether you’re a K-12 teacher, higher education instruction, school leader or technology specialist – Kahoot! EDU Meetup has something in store for everyone!
- Tune into a panel discussion with several educators discussing best practices of teaching in a hybrid environment;
- Discover how to power up instant assessment with Kahoot! from our ambassador Gina Ruffcorn;
- Learn how to build a strong community with teachers, students and parents during lockdown and beyond with George Pearce;
- See a demo of our single screen option, slide layouts and other new features powering up virtual and hybrid learning;
- Hear about the new community features within Kahoot! Academy, our knowledge platform;
- Get to know more about other learning apps in the Kahoot! Family: DragonBox, Drops and Whiteboard.fi.
- And, of course, play live kahoots and get a chance to win prizes!
All attendees will receive a participation certificate that can be used to claim PD credits for 3 hours of sessions.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all there! Reserve your spot!