We all know that familiar rush of playing Kahoot!. As you watch your points go up, you just want to tell the world about it! Today, we are happy to announce that you can do just that. When you play a kahoot on the mobile app, no matter what score or rank you end up with, you can share your experience with your followers on Snapchat using fun and personalized images that celebrate a kahoot well played.
Celebrate your Kahoot! achievements in style on Snapchat!
Show off your latest Kahoot! triumphs with friends and family on Snapchat! With this new feature on the Kahoot! mobile app for iOS and Android, you can now share your scores directly on Snapchat, personalized with an Emote, your Bitmoji avatar or even a special Snapchat Lens for Kahoot! champions.
Now, the Kahoot! experience doesn’t need to end when the kahoot does. Take a victory lap after reaching the top of the podium, scoring in the top 5 or just playing a really awesome kahoot with your friends!
When you complete a live kahoot on the Kahoot! mobile app, you will now see our new Emotes—who are fun, charming and colorful characters that display the kahoot you just completed and your total points earned. Throughout the year, you can even find special Emotes for holidays including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more.
If you score in the top 3 and make it onto the podium, you also unlock a special Snap Lens, a playful augmented reality experience that transforms the world around you. With this Lens, you can take a selfie wearing your bronze, silver or gold medal to show yourself as a true Kahoot! champion!
How to share your Kahoot! score on Snapchat
It only takes a few clicks to show off your score in the latest kahoot you’ve completed. Here’s how:
- Download the Kahoot! mobile app, or open the app if already downloaded.
- Join and play a live kahoot with your friends, family or co-workers.
- Once you complete the kahoot, a randomly-generated Emote will appear.
- Tap the Snapchat icon at the bottom of your screen to share your Emote with your Snapchat followers (Note: you must have the Snapchat app downloaded on your mobile device for the icon to appear).
- If you placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the kahoot, you also have the option to tap the Snap Lens icon.
- The Snap Lens icon will automatically open your Snapchat camera view with the Lens activated.
- Strike a pose, and tap the circle at the bottom of your screen to take a photo
- Tap the Send To button to share directly with friends on Snapchat or to add your Snap to your Stories.
Making learning even more awesome with Bitmoji
Last November, we integrated with Bitmoji to make it easy for any learner to personalize their Kahoot! experience with Bitmoji avatars. Since then, educators around the world have used Bitmoji avatars to bring more engagement to their classrooms, both virtual and in-person, while students use Bitmoji when competing in study leagues. Additionally, anyone on Kahoot! can add their Bitmoji avatar as their profile picture. Learn more about how you can liven up learning with Bitmoji on Kahoot!.
With this new feature, you can now use Bitmoji to celebrate your Kahoot!’ing with all your friends, even after the session is over.
Are you in it to win it? Download the Kahoot! mobile app today, and show us what you got!