Teacher-student ratios are spreading greater and greater, and opportunities for one-on-one conversations seem few and far between. Ensure all students feel seen, heard, and recognized and incorporate Kahoot! Poll as a quick-fix for gauging student readiness, social-emotional load, and classroom confidence!
Incorporate Kahoot! Polls into your next kahoot
Kahoot! Poll formats simplify the student experience, allowing all learning experiences to be contained (and condensed) into a single sign-on experience. Poll questions are available within the Kahoot! Creator, making student access seamless.
Add your own! Here’s how:
- Login to your Kahoot! account via www.kahoot.com
- Select a ready-made kahoot from the Discover page, or browse from content within your own Library
- Navigate to Edit Mode and “Add a question” within the Creator
- Select “Poll” from the listed question types
- Include a question title or prompt to elicit student responses
- Include (up to 6) different Poll options, whether via text prompt or embedded images and graphics
#KahootTop: Poll questions are not included in Kahoot! Report scoring. All answers are right answers!
- Save your kahoot! It’s time to play. Press Start to PIN-in and begin.
Make an impact with your class
Poll formats fit classroom dynamics of all sizes, ages, and experiences. Check-out how some Teachers of Awesome use Kahoot! Poll with their students:
- Include Poll questions to prompt student feedback:
- “How are you feeling today?”
- “How confident do you feel on ________ before we begin the test?”
- Incorporate Polls to cast class votes and preferences:
- “How should we celebrate reaching our reading goals?”
- “What is your preferred popsicle flavor for our party day?”
- “How much time do you need to finish the project?”
- Corral classroom community with conversation starters:
- “What Math Center did you not yet visit?”
- “How did you get to school this morning?”