Step by step guide to downloading kahoot results:
1. Choose your game and hit the ‘Play’ button
2. Play your kahoot – be sure to have fun!
3. At the end of your kahoot, hit the ‘Get Results’ button on the podium screen.
4. Click the ‘Save Results’ button
5. You can download you results by clicking the ‘Direct Download’ button, or you can save to your Google Drive by clicking the ‘Save to Drive’ button
6. You can also access results data in by clicking the Reports tab in the top navigation bar
7. You can access data for all previously hosted kahoots and challenges
8. Click download to save results to your computer, or click the three dot dropdown and ‘Save’ to save to Google Drive.
Watch the tutorial video on how to download Kahoot! results data here: