Step by step guide to downloading kahoot results:
- Choose your game and hit the ‘Play’ button
- Click the ‘Classic Mode’ option for 1:1 devices. You can also select to play in ‘Team Mode’ if you have shared devices
- Players need to get ready with their devices to enter the Game PIN.
- Players enter the Game PIN as usual. Player names will appear on screen
- You are all now ready to play!
- Have fun playing your kahoot
- At the end of your kahoot, hit the ‘Get Results’ button
- Click the ‘Save Results’ button
- You can download you results by clicking the ‘Download Results’ button
- Or you can save to your Google Drive by clicking the ‘Save to Drive’ button
- You can also access results data in the ‘My Results’ section of your account
- Go to the top navigation bar and click your username
- Click ‘My Results’ in the drop down menu
- Access results data for recently played and previously played kahoots
Watch the tutorial video on how to download Kahoot! results data here: