Creativity can spark any time! To unleash the game designer in yourself, all you need is a smartphone or tablet. With the latest update in our mobile app, you can create kahoots in our app in minutes, even when you’re on the go. Teachers and students of awesome, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners – hurry up and try it out!
Here’s how you create a kahoot in the app:
More of a text person? Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Open the Kahoot! app and tap Create in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Add a title, description and cover image, just like you do on your computer. You can use an image from your camera roll or snap a new one as you’re creating!
- Choose if you want to keep this kahoot private, make it visible to everyone or share it with your team (for business users only).
- Tap Add question. Add the question and answer options. Toggle correct and incorrect answers. Change time limit to fit question type.
- Remember to add images and videos! Check progress against our Question checklist – it’ll hint if something is missing.
- Check progress against our overall Kahoot checklist – it’ll help you with all the ingredients of a perfect kahoot.
- Tap Done – and it’s ready!
You can save your work in progress even without logging in to your Kahoot! account. To host your game live or send it as a challenge, you need to log in. Later, if you log in on your computer, you’ll find the game on your Kahoots page.
So, whenever you have a great idea – just pick up your phone and add it to your kahoot. For all quizmasters it means you can surprise your friends with impromptu trivia when you get together. For office superheroes, it gives an ability to create an engaging quiz for your training session or presentation even in the very last minute. For teachers and their students – it makes it even easier to run student-led projects!
For inspiration, check out this video with students from Marymount school working on their own kahoots. Now it’s your turn – download the Kahoot! app and start creating!