Kick off the new school year in a fun and engaging way! Check out our top tips to break the ice and build relationships, as well as kahoot templates for you to copy, edit and play in your class.
Welcome your class
It’s tricky to jump straight into lessons and lessons during the first day, or week, of school. Students – and teachers alike! – need time to ease into new environments, processes, and of course, get to know new classmates and teachers. Understand your students’ feelings and mindsets by using this icebreaker kahoot template as a guide.
Here’s a quick reminder of how to duplicate:
- Open the kahoot link
- Click the three dots dropdown, to the right of Play and Challenge
- Click Duplicate – a copy of the kahoot is automatically made and added to your kahoots
- Click the three dots dropdown on the kahoot
card, and click Edit
- Tailor the kahoot to fit your needs by editing questions, answers,
time limits and media
- All done – you’re ready to play!