As another school year is quickly coming to a close, we find ourselves reflecting on how rapidly digital teaching tools have become a part of classrooms around the world, both virtually and in-person. In the past, you may have been wondering if these technologies would be here to stay, but the more we realize that integrating these tools makes creating and teaching engaging lessons easier and more collaborative, the more we can learn about how to use them effectively!
So, join us on June 14 and 15 at 9:00am PDT for our FREE virtual PD event where you will expand your interactive toolkit and learn how other educational leaders and technology specialists are preparing for the upcoming school year.
Don’t miss out on two days of inspiring sessions focused on how to deliver engaging and deep learning experiences in your classroom!
With content curated specifically for teachers, you can expect:
- Live demos of new Kahoot! features
- A sneak peak of what’s to come for back-to-school
- Presentations from our creative ambassadors and content partners
- Learning how to integrate Kahoot! learning apps into the classroom
- How to become a paid content creator with the new Kahoot! Marketplace
Focusing on the latest tech from Kahoot! and our partners for higher education, school leaders, and IT admins, we’ll hear about:
- What’s new with Kahoot! EDU and Clever
- The landscape of edtech tools available and why they work
- Case studies detailing success stories in integrating new technologies
- Presentations on new products from our partners
- How our ambassadors are using Kahoot! in their schools