Why sacrifice precious planning time by learning (and re-learning) challenging technology tools? Kahoot! puzzle question types is a one-stop-shop for an entire library of content areas and curriculum topics. Get to know puzzle as a resource and resolution to any interactive planning and lesson creation.
Incorporate Kahoot! puzzle into your next kahoot
Puzzle formats support spelling reviews, timeline chronology, numerical sequencing, chemical formulas, and more – puzzle play is powerful and versatile!
Add your own! Here’s how:
- Login to your Kahoot! account via www.kahoot.com
- Select a ready-made kahoot from the Discover page, or browse from content within your own Library
- Navigate to Edit Mode and “Add a question” within the Creator
- Select “Puzzle” from the listed question types
- Sequence the correct and accurate spelling, date range, chronology, or range from top to bottom.
- Add in at least 3 answer tiles (and up to 4!).
- Select relevant media from our premium image library, GIFs browser, or video search tools.
- PIN in and play your new puzzle!
Make an impact with your class
Kahoot! Creators and educators have explored the multi-faceted functions of puzzle, whether prompting players with questions to sequence timelines and number ranges, or to support literacy learning with letter patterns and spelling rules.
- Incorporate language learning as students rearrange correct letter patterns to spell vocabulary words
- Review moments in history as players sequence events and dates on a timeline
- Establish numeracy skills with sorting practice for number ranges in greatest to least
- Build confidence in chemistry to name molecular and element formulas