Time flies, and yet another school year is coming to an end. This is a perfect moment to reflect on the latest trends in classrooms and get some learnings that will help us prepare for back to school in a couple of months.
Last year when we launched the Kahoot! EdTrends report, the response from educators, media, EdTech enthusiasts and anyone really interested in the world of education was enormous. So here we are, happy to present our second EdTrends report focused on key trends, methods and best practices in U.S. K-12 schools, as pinpointed by educators themselves.
This report is based on our recent teacher survey, supported by the latest data from our platform. More than 1,500 U.S. K-12 teachers took part in they survey and shared their thoughts on trends in their classrooms and schools. Thanks to all the respondents!
A sneak peek into the report:
Read the report and learn the latest about:
- How data-driven instruction goes mainstream in U.S. K-12 schools
- The ways in which teachers implementing data in their classrooms
- How teachers are leveraging tech to develop strong 21st century skills in their students and help prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow
- Which devices and technologies are the top picks in U.S. classrooms
- What main challenges today’s teachers are facing in implementing technology in their schools and districts
- Last but not least: An interview with Amy Bass, data-driven elementary school teacher in Stockton, California who extensively uses the latest technologies in her classes.
Download our new EdTrends report and share it with your colleagues, too!