We’re kicking off this school year’s series of our virtual PD events with the Kahoot! EDU Meetup: Fall edition on September 22. Whether you’re a seasoned Kahoot!’er or new to our platform, our hands-on sessions will feature exciting updates and inspiring tips for everyone!
Reserve your seat today and be the first to see our new features in action, get inspired with pedagogy best practices, and learn how to maximize engagement with Kahoot! and our learning apps.
The theme of this meetup will be playful pedagogy, and, together with our partners and ambassadors, we’ll explore how it can help enrich learning and develop future-ready skills. This event will be relevant for educators of all levels in schools and higher education, as well as school leaders, admins and technology specialists. Here’s a sneak peek into what we’re planning:
- Get ready to elevate learning at your entire school or district with Kahoot! EDU by attending our workshop tailor-made for school administrators and technology specialists;
- We can’t wait to work on making learning awesome together with Clever who just joined the Kahoot! Group. Get a sneak peek into what we’re planning and learn how to use Kahoot! with Clever SSO;
- Find out what goes into playful learning and discover playful pedagogies you can use to build future-ready skills;
- Discover how you can support your students based on their main strengths;
- Attend interactive demos of the latest Kahoot! features and products to add to your classroom toolkit this year;
- And, of course, play live kahoots and win prizes!
Just like our previous meetups, this event is free, and it will be live streamed and recorded so that anyone from around the world can attend. All participants will receive a certificate that can later be used to claim PD points.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all at the event! Reserve your seat today and make sure to invite your colleagues, too!