Oslo, Norway, 3 September 2021, A total of 2,112,150 of the new shares have been sold at a price of NOK 64 per share to an institutional investor in a transaction arranged by ABG Sundal Collier ASA, while exercising option holders will retain the remaining 1,082,950 new shares.
Delivery of the sold shares will take place by delivery of 2,112,150 existing shares borrowed from Newbrott AS pursuant to a share lending agreement entered into between ABG Sundal Collier ASA, Newbrott AS and the Company. Newbrott AS is a company controlled by primary insider Åsmund Furuseth, CPO of Kahoot!.
The option strike prices are granted in the period from 2017, and accordingly the issue price for the new shares varies from NOK 1.6667 to NOK 31, so that:
- 2,842,450 shares are issued at NOK 1.6667
- 148,250 shares are issued at NOK 6.6667
- 37,300 shares are issued at NOK 8.333
- 13,400 shares are issued at NOK 10
- 5,700 shares are issued at NOK 13.333
- 7,500 shares are issued at NOK 16
- 10,000 shares are issued at NOK 16.06
- 88,000 shares are issued at NOK 17.13
- 36,000 shares are issued at NOK 20
- 6,500 shares are issued at NOK 31
The following primary insiders have exercised share options and sold shares in the transaction referred to above:
- Åsmund Furuseth, CPO of the Company, has sold 100,000 shares acquired by the exercise of 100,000 vested options at a strike price of NOK 1.6667 per share. Following this transaction, Åsmund Furuseth and his related parties will own 7,606,000 shares and 100,000 options in the Company.
- Sarah Blystad, employee representative of the board of directors, has sold 36,000 shares acquired by the exercise of 36,000 vested options at a strike price of NOK 20 per share. Following this transaction Sarah Blystad will own 72,000 options in the Company.
- Patrik Jandusik, deputy employee representative of the board of directors, has sold 3,000 shares acquired by the exercise of 3,000 vested options at a strike price of NOK 6.6667 per share. Following this transaction Patrik Jandusik will own 6,050 options in the Company.
For further information, please contact:
Ken Østreng, CFO
Phone: +47 911 51 686
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, 300 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.9 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. The Kahoot! family also includes award-winning DragonBox math learning apps, the Poio learn to read app, the Drops language learning apps, the Actimo and Motimate employee engagement and corporate platforms and Whiteboard.fi, the online whiteboard tool for all educators, teachers and classrooms, and Clever Inc., the leading learning platform in K-12 US education. The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Kahoot! is currently listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker KAHOT. Let’s play!
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.